When you need to tell the world about your product, you have a lot of options about how you’re going to get the message out there. You can take out an ad in the paper, smack your face on a billboard, send out a bunch of emails, or create a Facebook event.
With so many options, it really can be hard to choose. When marketing feels more like educated guessing than data-driven decisions. So how do you know that what you choose will work?
Our advice? Go digital. Surprise, we’re biased. But our bias didn’t come about because we just love sitting around on our phones. It’s based on cold, hard facts.
Don’t believe us? We did the research so you don’t have to. Here you go – just the facts.
- There are over 2 billion monthly users on the site
- 68% of US adults use Facebook. 51% of those adults use it every day
- The average user spends 58 minutes on Facebook daily
- Facebook takes up 22% of the time that internet users spend on the web
- 74% of high-income earners use Facebook
- Over 1 billion monthly users, and more than 500 million of them use the app every day
- 71% of users are under 35
- The average user spends 53 minutes on the app daily
- Over 80% of users say they discover, research, and decide whether to buy new products or services while using the platform
- 500 million people use Instagram Stories every day. ⅓ of the most viewed stories come from businesses
- 99% of consumers check their email every day
- Welcome emails get an average of 3x more revenue on a per-email basis
- 80% of businesses say that email is their greatest source of retention
- Segmented email campaigns get a 14.31% better open rate than non-segmented campaigns
- Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website
- Companies who post 16 or more blogs per month got 4.5x more traffic than companies who published 4 or less blogs per month
- 60% of customers feel more engaged or positive about a company after reading their blog
READY TO GO DIGITAL?
Now that you have the facts, you know that digital is the way to go. Not sure where to start? We can help! Send us an email to set up a consultation.